Miami may have a grown-up reputation, but there are plenty of fun, family-friendly restaurants in the city. Check out some of our favorites below.
• Chill-N Nitrogen Ice Cream – Personalize your favorite flavors of ice cream, and watch as it is flash-frozen right before your eyes. All it takes is dry ice and liquid nitrogen to create a delectable frozen treat that the whole family will enjoy.
• Bayside Seafood Hut – Enjoy a Tiki-bar atmosphere and a chilled-out vibe at this tasty beach hut, which features a breezy outdoor terrace for dining and drinks.
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. – Featuring a fisherman boat theme and plenty of easy-to-eat seafood specialties, this restaurant (based on the movie Forrest Gump) is conveniently located near the American Airlines Arena.
• Fuddruckers – With Oreo cookie shakes, root beer floats, and juicy burgers dripping with cheese – this brightly colored restaurant is a kid's dream.
• Big Pink – Feast on kid-friendly cuisine at this Miami Beach mainstay, including burgers, pizza, pasta, sandwiches and breakfast all day long. You can even have a TV dinner on a tray.
Are you looking for a kid-friendly hotel in Miami? Your family will love our modern rooms with chic design and generous amenities, such as 42" HDTV entertainment systems, minibar, robes, and slippers. Do you have questions about things to do in Miami, kid-friendly restaurants, or lodging at our unique hotel? Please contact us today for more information, and to make your reservations at 1 (305) 868-4141.